The Trapp Family Hotel recognizes the importance of measuring our environmental impact. We are committed to identify ways to reduce our footprint. It is our policy to:
- Use natural resources rationally.
- Quantify and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Protect biodiversity.
- Promote employee training.
- Project to our clients the idiosyncrasy of our country, conservation of natural resources and local economic development.
- We encourage respect for indigenous communities and local cultures.
- Promote socio-cultural development of the communities through different projects.
- Support local productive projects.
- Improve our infrastructure to ensure that the facilities are in optimal conditions, for the safety of our employees and customers.
- Incorporate modern and efficient equipment, to optimize the work and promote savings.
- Work considering environmental parameters making them part of our commitment with the environment.
- Contribute with personal and professional development of our personnel.